Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Reports to: Lead
A Little About Us
Creating the largest Canadian independent mortgage marketplace - that’s what M3 Tech is all about.
M3-Tech is a Fintech, proud to be part of the M3 Group and serving over 8000+ independent brokers providing $50+ Billion in mortgage origination. With already over 30 M3 Techies already on board and offices in Montréal, Toronto and Vancouver, we believe in combining creativity and new technologies to deliver innovative solutions to our industry. We are focused on making our mark by providing the best mortgage experience for mortgage borrowers, brokers and lenders.
About the role
M3 Tech is looking for a unique individual who is motivated and eager to join an exciting, growing organization and become UI/UX Designer. Your Mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for our products and applications. You will be responsible for optimizing applications and visual elements in terms of their usability, usefulness, and overall visual design. You know and you keep yourself up to speed with the best practices and industry trend.
• Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
• Interpret data and qualitative feedback
• Producing high quality UX design solutions: personas, wireframes, visual and graphic designs, user journey maps, storyboards, and interactive prototypes.
• Designing full user interfaces and reusable UI elements and tools: navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets, and more
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Conduct usability testing
• Collaborating with Marketing Teams, both Brand and Corporate as well as our clients to ensure the delivery of tailored experiences for the end user.
The Must Haves
• At least 3 years of experience UI UX Design
• Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
• Strong portfolio of design projects, experience in the Business-to-Consumer / Financial Services Context is a definite plus
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc…
• Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Quartz, UXPin
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Analytical mind with business acumen
• Strong collaboration and communication skills in French and English.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in a start-up and fast paced environment is a big plus
• Conducted remote usability testing sessions with customers
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Benefits
Becoming a M3 Techie
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a Fintech company and doing what you love every day get you so excited you kind of want to scream? Great! Send us your resume and cover letter.