Job Title: Software Sales Specialist
Reports to: CTO
A Little About Us
Creating the largest Canadian independent mortgage marketplace - that’s what M3 Tech is all about.
M3-Tech is a Fintech, proud to be part of the M3 Group and serving over 8000+ independent brokers providing $50+ Billion in mortgage origination. With already over 30 M3 Techies already on board and offices in Montréal, Toronto and Vancouver, we believe in combining creativity and new technologies to deliver innovative solutions to our industry. We are focused on making our mark by providing the best mortgage experience for mortgage borrowers, brokers and lenders.
About the role
M3 Tech is looking for a Software Sales Specialist responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and brokers, to evoke confidence in company's technology offered and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Software Sales Specialist must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value while understanding brokers needs.
· Understand the customer's needs, and establish M3 Tech customer solution as the best product that solves our brokers challenges
· Build and present customized demos of M3 Tech product
· Convey deep understanding of our technology as it pertains to M3 Tech's product
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
The Must Haves
· Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
· Ability to travel and ability to use Online Tools to create bounds with brokers (Zoom and other tools)
· Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
· Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills –
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environment
The Nice to Haves
· Experience in a start-up and fast paced environment is a big plus
· Previous experience in the mortgage origination sector (banking or other) or at least with mortgage product OS, i.e. familiar with the mortgage origination process
· Competitive Salary
· Comprehensive Benefits
Becoming a M3 Techie
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a Fintech company and doing what you love every day get you so excited you kind of want to scream? Great! Send us your resume and cover letter.