Job Title: Sales & Customer Success Specialist – Quebec Region - Hybrid work
Reports to: CTO
A Little About Us
Creating the largest Canadian independent mortgage marketplace - that’s what M3 Tech is all about.
M3-Tech is a Fintech, proud to be part of the M3 Group and serving over 8300+ independent brokers providing $65+ Billion in mortgage origination. With already over 60 M3 Techies already on board and offices in Montréal, Toronto and Vancouver, we believe in combining creativity and new technologies to deliver innovative solutions to our industry. We are focused on making our mark by providing the best mortgage experience for mortgage borrowers, brokers and lenders.
About the role
M3 Tech is looking for a “Sales & Customer Success Specialist” responsible for presenting product offerings to prospective brokers, be the liaison for team trainings and assist in technological support for top accounts. The person will work mainly in Quebec with Multi-Prêts Hypothèques and Intelligence Hypothécaire brokers.
The specialist will contribute to our organizations success by bringing its exceptional customer service experience, love for advancing technology and the ability to help promote products and services to existing or potential customers. The person will be required to travel to broker’s offices.
· Build and present customized demos of M3 Tech products
· Convey deep understanding of our technology as it pertains to M3 Tech's products
· Build and present customized training sessions of M3 Tech products
- Ensure customer success by engaging regularly and taking appropriate actions to efficiently resolves issues
- Logging items and issues into a ticketing system
- Ensure that new and current customers understand and use the product offerings to the maximum extent
- Support brokers in the use of the BOSS Platform
- Become an expert with the company technology programs
The Must Haves
· Knowledge/experience in the Financial Services industry (preferably in mortgages) and/or real estate
· Knowledge/experience of related applications, including but not limited to Mortgage POS and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
· Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environment
- Versatile customer service experience with an emphasis on client satisfaction
- Fluent in French both writing and speaking
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Professional and friendly attitude
· Self-discipline and self-motivated
- Outspoken and extraverted individual
- Ability to simplify complex functionalities for users to understand quickly
- Must be comfortable working in a highly structured, measurable target driven environment.
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone and zoom
The Nice to Haves
· Experience in a start-up and fast paced environment is a big plus
· English speaking and writing skills
· Previous experience in the mortgage origination sector (banking or other)
· Competitive Salary
· Comprehensive Benefits
Becoming a M3 Techie
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a Fintech company and doing what you love every day get you so excited you kind of want to scream: Great! Send us your resume and cover letter.